Article 1 (Objectives)
3. Please note that the content of this agreement is subject to change without prior notice. Please note.
Article 2 (Definitions)
1. The following terms used in this agreement have the meanings specified in the following items.
(1) ""Services"": services provided by the GOGlamping online store.
(2) ""Terms"": refers to the contract for using the service concluded between the company and the user in accordance with these terms. These terms of service apply to all users of this website.
(3) ""User"": anyone who uses this service.
(4) ""Product"": refers to the product purchased by the user using the service.
(5) ""Communication equipment"": refers to smartphones, tablet terminals and computer equipment.
Article 3 (Disclaimer)
The Company shall not be liable for any problems or damages arising from the use of, or inability to use, the Company's website.
We may change all or part of the content of our website, or suspend or terminate the operation of our website without prior notice, but we will not be responsible for any trouble or damage caused thereby.
We do not warrant the completeness, continuity, reliability, security, accuracy, usefulness, etc. of our website. Furthermore, we make no guarantees regarding these operations and operating environments.
We undertake no obligation to correct defects or errors on our website.
Article 4 (Change of service content, etc.)
The company may change the content of the service or suspend the provision of the service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any loss caused to the user. The company reserves the right to change the content of this website at any time, but if the information provided on this website is not correct, complete or up-to-date, the company does not assume any responsibility.
Article 5 (Change of Services and Fees)
Product prices are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
The company shall not be liable to the user for any changes, price changes, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
Article 6 (Accuracy of Request and Account Information)
We reserve the right to refuse your order.
We may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders using the same user account, the same credit card and/or the same billing and/or shipping address. If we change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number you have provided. We reserve the right to restrict or prohibit orders that appear to have been placed by distributors, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including email address, credit card number and expiration date, so that we can complete your transaction and contact you if necessary.
Please see our Return Policy for more information.
Article 7 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the content (images, videos, texts, slogans, illustrations, logos, icons, sounds, designs, etc.) (hereinafter referred to as ""content"") provided by this service belong to our company or have legal rights Provided by third parties, this information may not be used, transferred, reproduced or sold without our prior permission.
Article 8 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 9 (Prohibited Acts)
When using this service, the user shall not engage in the following acts. The user agrees to this in advance. ;
(1) Acts that violate public order and morals, criminal acts, and other acts that violate laws and regulations
(2) Acts of providing false information or other information that violates public order and morals to the company, other members or third parties;
(3) Reselling our products without our company's permission or engaging in other profit-making activities (including acts of disassembling, refitting or otherwise changing the shape of our products for sale) or preparations for this (( including, but not limited to, the following actions)
① Buying goods from our shop etc. and reselling them at a price higher than the purchase price (including overseas sales of parallel imports)
②Purchasing goods that are expected to be out of stock in advance and reselling them at a price higher than the purchase price.
③ Unauthorized use of the company's name, brand name, logo, etc. to sell products
(4) Acts that may hinder the operation of our services;
(5) Providing benefits or other cooperative acts to anti-social forces, etc.;
(6) Acts that infringe upon the rights and reputation of the company and its affiliates;
(7) Behavior that violates this clause or violates the purpose and purpose of the points service;
(8) Automatic input by robot programs or unauthorized programs;
(9) The use of robots or unauthorized programs to obtain information on the company's website;
(10) Other acts that the company deems inappropriate.
Article 10 (Applicable Law and Jurisdiction)
Japanese law is the applicable law for the interpretation of these terms. In addition, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this service.
In case of any dispute arising from this service, the court with jurisdiction at the location of the head office shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction."